TOPHS can offer health surveillance for those employees who may potentially be exposed to health risks by the work they do. We can help employers fulfil their legal and ethical obligations as well as assist those employer who wish to ensure that they are exercising the best commitment to the wellbeing of their employees and thus protecting their most precious resource.
Typical forms of health surveillance required in workplaces include:
- Hand Arm Vibration Surveillance – Monitoring for health effects arising as a consequence of exposure to hand arm vibration in the workplace.
- Skin Surveillance – Assessing for skin problems arising from exposure to noxious substances at work.
- Noise Exposure Surveillance – Regular Audiometric assessments to ensure early detection of damage to hearing amongst workers exposed to noise.
- Respiratory Surveillance – Monitoring for evidence of respiratory effects amongst those exposed to respiratory hazards in the workplace.
- Statutory Surveillance for health effects arising from exposure to substances like Lead, Asbestos and Ionising Radiation.
We will be happy to discuss your industry specific Health Surveillance needs, undertake a bespoke surveillance needs assessment or provide you with a quotation for on site Occupational Health Advisor provision on a regular basis. Please contact us via our enquiry form or 0115 8373650