We offer the following courses to prepare practitioners for the corresponding Faculty of Occupational Medicine examinations.
Diploma in Occupational Medicine Course
The principal aim of this course is to prepare medical practitioners for the Faculty of Occupational Medicine (FOM) Diploma in Occupational Medicine examination (DOccMed) which is a qualification for generalists and other medical practitioners working part-time in occupational medicine or with an interest in occupational medicine.Learn more
Diploma in Occupational Health Practice Course
The principal aim of this course is to prepare occupational health practitioners for the Faculty of Occupational Medicine (FOM) Diploma in Occupational Health Practice examination (DipOHPrac). It is a qualification designed to help registered healthcare professionals working in occupational health progress their careers; and help others to move into occupational health.Learn more
This is a two day revision course designed for delegates preparing for the Diploma in Occupational Medicine (DOccMed) examinations. The DOccMed exam is administered by the Faculty of Occupational Medicine (FOM) London.Learn more
Please register your interest below to be notified of these short courses/workshops once finalised.
- Hand Arm Vibration Course
- Report writing
- Ill health retirement assessments
- “TOPHS have unequivocally created the gold standard Diploma in Occupational Medicine course: any prospective candidate seeking to maximise their chances of passing the examination first time must attend. The course providers are world-class experts in their fields, building upon years of experience accrued in both Occupational Medicine practice and MFOM examinations alike; they provide a well-crafted mixture of lectures, practical tutorials and interactive discussion. They have truly perfected the art of teaching for lifelong Occupational Medicine learning whilst ensuring that essential content covered will specifically help you pass the DOccMed examination as well. Undertaking mock MCQ examinations and marked mock portfolio cases were the best way to prepare for the real examination. The course administrators and leads were affable, accommodating and approachable through e-mail – indeed, they remain so even after the course. It has been a privilege to learn from such esteemed teachers. To anyone considering whether to book the TOPHS course, I would have no qualms in declaring this the benchmark in DOccMed courses.” UF, Summer 2021 Course
- “A very intellectually stimulating experience and one which left me with an extremely high degree of respect for occupational physicians after now understanding the wide range of knowledge they possess” Anon, Winter 2021 Course
- “I’m very appreciative for a comprehensive yet simplified explanation of the topics in occupational medicine. Thank you for putting together an excellent course!” Anon, Winter 2021 Course
- “Well thought out, structured course, good mixture of lectures and group work, tutorials and discussions helped consolidate material from previous day. There was good coverage of the curriculum and practical advice for the portfolio, viva and exam. Course organisers; the faculty and Jo were approachable, friendly and very helpful, thoroughly worth it and would recommend.” Anon, Winter 2021 Course
- “A very well thought out online course in the times of Covid. I learned a lot in this new speciality and hope to learn more and progress in the qualifications and become more involved in OM here in Trinidad and abroad as well. Thank you.” JC, Winter 2021 Course
- “This course was absolutely insightful, great platform, well structured, the information was well presented and the feedback sessions allowed all the information to be well tied together. I would be highly recommending this course to my colleagues. Thank you ALL for the guidance.” Anon, Winter 2021 Course
- “Fantastic course, good organisation and the course leads are phenomenal with vast experiences in OM field. Overall, was very informative and have learned a lot considering being new to Occupational Medicine.” Anon, Winter 2021 Course
- “Course leads were very helpful, organised and supportive. MCQ practice, group sessions on workplace assessments and clinical cases, and viewing the mock viva all very useful, thank you.” Anon, Winter 2021 Course
Kindly complete the form below to register your interest in booking a course.
By submitting this form, you consent to TOPHS contacting you regarding your enquiry about the Diploma for Occupational Medicine. TOPHS will use the information you entered to process and manage your enquiry.